Rachel is a First Year Fellow serving at Hernandez Afterschool Program as The Academic Enrichment Coordinator!
1. What inspired you to do a year of service?
2. Describe the greatest adventure of your life.
My greatest adventure was during college, when I got to fly a Cessna Skyhawk (small plane, built 1970s).
3. What is a fun fact about you that not many people know?
4. What do you do to practice self-care?
I like to read and work-out.
5. If you had 30 seconds to send a message to the world, what would you say?
Get beyond political correctness and embrace basic human decency – whether its states or individuals, let each determine their own future.